Designed for eCommerce and retail, the nChannel integration platform automates data transactions across multiple endpoint systems. We’re designed to meet the evolving needs of merchants with high- volume, serious workloads and demanding operations.
nChannel connectors integrate widely used eCommerce, POS, and financial systems to automate the flow of transactions and mapping of data between them so you can operate flawlessly and grow your business.
Providing Solutions to Retailers Problems
Founders Steve Weber and Jeff Grundey started nChannel in 2011. They realized the need for businesses to integrate dozens of separate apps and software into one cohesive system to increase efficiency and profits.
Companies could then multiply their successes by adding “n” number of sales channels, hence the name nChannel.
Today, their successes include partnerships with Microsoft, eBay and Shopify Plus to name a few.
What Does nChannel Do?
nChannel’s cloud-based system features cutting-edge technology that empowers B2C and B2B merchants to integrate their systems their way with numerous self-help tools, while our team of experts provides multichannel strategy and assistance.
From sales to fulfilling the orders and managing suppliers, the objective is to have a smooth transaction at all touchpoints. Some of the advantages of using their Multichannel Management platform include:
- Multi-location fulfillment
- Drop shipping
- Handle returns
- Direct integration to suppliers
- Item listing for for large catalogs
- Real-time price updates
- Promotions/flash sales
- Handle both B2C and B2B
- Provide shipping and tracking updates
- Inventory synchronization across channels
- Calculated inventory allocations
- nChannel guarantees data delivery between your endpoint systems so you can keep your promises to customers.
- Real-time processing - no batch syncs
- Data validations from every endpoint to confirm data delivery
- Enterprise-grade audits that track every transaction
- Proactive data monitoring to detect errors and retry
- S. based support available by phone, chat or email 24x7
eCommerce companies can build a scalable operational hub that synchronizes their entire business. And, with minimal complexity, nChannel lets companies add more channels while helping to increase the sales volume in each one.
6 Additional Tools and Integration Solutions
To see how the tools and apps included in nChannel can give you control over all aspects of your eCommerce business, click on the links below.
- Multichannel Order Management
- Inventory Synchronization
- Customer Experience Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Vendor Managed Inventory
- Returns Management
Their tools help you provide a better user experience and improve every aspect of your sales operations.
We use nChannel to manage our multi-channel environment and went live the Friday before Mother’s Day. It was one of our busiest buying weekends of the year, and our new fulfillment process helped to make it one of the best.
See more nChannel case studies here.
4 Key Benefits of nChannel
As a provider of multichannel management software, nChannel offers many benefits. The platform and surrounding service boast the following:
- A large number of integrations with established eCommerce platforms (Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento, etc.) and third-party software tools, including accounting, customer relationship management (CRM), and enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- Cloud-based software with little need for local storage because it integrates using APIs wherever possible for ERPs and POS systems
- Synchronize your webstores, marketplaces, ERP, accounting systems, POS systems, and 3PLs
- High-level security includes encrypted data transfer and regular testing.
Multichannel retailing is immensely complex with lots of moving parts. nChannel can connect a variety of different platforms to streamline your workflows.
Connectors for Integrating eCommerce, Marketplaces, ERP, & POS
They have out-of-the-box connectors for popular platforms such as Shopify to NetSuite or Shopify to Dynamics NAV. Their experts can customize any connector they don’t currently have in their extensive library.
Developing a solid overview of everything that’s going on is critical to your success. Whether it’s tracking the whole supply chain or dealing with customer returns, you’ll have a birds-eye view of what’s going on in real-time. And with that understanding, it becomes possible to make better growth-oriented decisions.
Ready to Learn More About nChannel?
nChannel plans come with unlimited data and users, and there are no transaction fees involved, saving you money over other multi-channel solutions.